YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
"Personal Information" is information that identifies or could reasonably be used to identify an individual person or household. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
"Other Information" is any information that cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual person or household. We may collect and process the following Other Information:
- Browser and device information.
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will collect, use and disclose it for the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information online in several ways, including through:
- Our website, including your providing your contact information through the "Contact Us" page.
- Emails and other communications you send to us.
- Our social media properties ("Our Social Media").
- Extranet sites made available to our customers and third parties ("Extranet Sites").
- Our interactions with you as part of our customer's or potential customer's organization.
- Our registration process for newsletters and other communications and events.
- Referral sources, joint marketing partners, and event sponsors, when they share the information with us.
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including through:
- Your browser or your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that our website functions properly for you.
- Cookies, which are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of our website and response rates.
- Your computer’s IP address, which is automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our systems, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other systems. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the system. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, subject to applicable law. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as website hosting, consulting and monitoring of our websites, data analysis, information technology, and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and content [(including, without limitation, Our Social Media)], or through which you are able to send messages through our systems. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these systems will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
- To comply with applicable law and regulations, including laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For other legal reasons, such as to enforce our terms and conditions and to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of our company, our affiliates, you, or others.
- In connection with the sale of our company or our business assets.